Hello everyone! Welcome to another issue of animal health sites from trusted sources. Here we have 5 animal health sites containing valuable information, carefully selected and reviewed by our team. So, let’s get right into them.
1. Vital Animal
Vital Animal was founded by Will Falconer, DVM who graduated veterinary school in 1980. He started his career in Wisconsin, treating dairy cows, horses and household pets. After practicing for several years, he decided to get into the alternative animal health world. He gained knowledge about animal nutrition, also received training in acupuncture, homeopathy and chiropractic care. His life long academic and practical knowledge lead him to become a “holistic vet.”
Articles we like from Vital Animal
- How Safe is Your Pet from “Just a Rabies Vaccine?” I
- Modern Medicine’s Dirty Secret: We Can’t Cure Disease
- Are You Poisoning Your Pet to Kill Fleas?
2. Wolf Rock Animal Health Center
Wolf Rock Animal Health Center is an animal hospital founded in 1997. The Center has been promoting and maintaining animal health, especially household pets, through education and through understanding the fundamental principles of animal health. What sets them apart from other traditional animal hospitals is that they take time to sit down with pet owners and try to understand each individual pet instead of promoting vaccines or any traditional veterinary products.
Articles we like from Wolf Rock Animal Health Center
- Natural Choices to Prevent Fleas
- The Good Doctor | Alternative Medicine – Liz Hassinger
- After The Recall – A Guide To Healthy Eating
3. Dr. Allen Schoen – Holistic Integrative Veterinary Healthcare
Dr. Allen Schoen – Holistic Integrative Veterinary Healthcare is a unique site developed by one of the pioneers of veterinary acupuncture and natural therapists. Dr. Allen Schoen has been practicing and developing his holistic veterinary approach since 1981, bridging the gap between conventional and holistic medicine in veterinary practices.
Articles we like from Dr. Allen Schoen
- Animal Massage: The Touch that Heals
- Natural Support for Heart Problems in Dogs and Cats
- Equine Immune-Mediated Myofacial Syndrome and its Relation to Wei Qi Syndromes – AJVTCM, Vol 2, No 1, Summer, www.tcvm.com (PDF)
TransAgra specializes in microbial fermentation in animal gut. This website is the result of hard works of some of the talented individuals. The company has come a long way since Herbert Peer, first started the company in 1960.
Articles we like from TransAgra
- Healthy Start Improves Heifer Calf Performance
- Maintaining intestinal health and performance of horse
- Effects of fermentation aids on rumen bacteria in Utah State University study
5. American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
The American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association was started by a small group of veterinarians who were enthusiastic about a holistic approach to treating animals. Dr. Carvel Tiekert incorporated the group in Maryland, where their headquarters are. This site is helpful for veterinary practitioners and students who are looking to connect with other members, exchange views and obtain information, elevating veterinary practices through education, innovation, and advocacy of integrative medicine.
Articles we like from the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- Homeopathy in the Treatment of Gastrointestinal Conditions in Animals, Part 1: What is Homeopathy?
- When, What, Why, and How to Treat Geriatric Patients: A Rehab Therapist’s View
- Consumers’ Perceptions of Hemp Products for Animals
This is all we had for you in this issue. Hope you enjoyed our selections! If you did, please leave a comment in the comment box. I’m sure you’ll benefit from the information given on these sites.
P.S: To learn more about alternative health, subscribe to our blogs. For more free information Register for our FREE Immune System Health Series!
Source: Alternative Health Concepts