If you own animals and think that natural health is important for them, you’ll find several valuable articles in this issue. Just like our previous issue, our team has carefully reviewed many animal health sites and selected some of the most reliable holistic animal health articles, so check these sites and articles listed below.
1. Home Vet
Home Vet is a community based pet website. This site is run by Dr. Jeff Feinman, a certified homeopath and Integrative Veterinarian. This site has over 150 articles on animal health, both for healthy and sick animals. They include tips on pet diet, skin care, new pet training, health maintenance, complementary therapies and many inspiring pet prose.
Articles we like from Home Vet
- Why Optimal Health for Your Companion Animal is All About Energy
- Holistic Vet Care and Working with Your Pet’s Natural Healing Ability
- Top 10 Reasons To Choose Homeopathic Pet Care
2. Pet Care Naturally
Pet Care Naturally was developed by Dr. Shawn to provides pet owners with information on natural and holistic health care. He also emphasizes natural nutrition and supplements that support animal health. This is a great site for informative articles on integrative animal health, nutrition and natural health.
Articles we like from Pet Care Naturally
- 5 Goals for Developing a Holistic Health Plan
- Things Your Veterinarian Won’t Tell You
- 7 Things Your Pet Wants and Needs to Stay Healthy and Disease-Free
3. Holistic Animal Doc
Holistic Animal Doc is a website of Dr. Yearout’s “All Animal & Bird Clinic.” He provides holistic and alternative healthcare to companion animals including pet birds, exotic animals and backyard livestock. His practices are extended to various methods of alternative treatment such as homeopathy, animal chiropractic and herbal treatments. The site is informative, and easy to navigate, so you might want to check it out.
Articles we like from Holistic Animal Doc
- Rottweiler Skin Condition
- Skin Lesions, Warts and Growths Part I
- Top 10 Reasons People Give Up Their Pets
4. Only Natural Pet
Only Natural Pet is a website designed for people who are passionate about natural pet health. They produce and promote natural products such as pet food, vitamins & supplements, toys, and grooming and cleaning kits, health products and tick and flea control products for your pets, particularly, dogs and cats.
Article we like from Only Natural Pet
- The Natural Approach to Flea Control
- Kidney Disease in Cats and Dogs
- How Antioxidants Influence Pet Health: New Research on Indirect Antioxidants
5. Holistic Pet Care [New Jersey]
Holistic Pet Care is located in New Jersey, offering a wide spectrum of alternative and complementary health care options for pets. Their treatment options include acupuncture, chiropractic, homeopathy, herbal treatment, raw food diet, Ayurveda, aromatherapy, and much more. Take advantage of their resources, blogs and links.
Articles we like from Holistic Pet Care
- Caring for your Pets’ Winter Cold and Flu
- Allergy in Pets – what you need to know
- Dental Disease: From the Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective
Hope you enjoyed our issue this week. Please leave a comment in the comment box if you’ve found some valuable information here. I’m sure you’ll benefit from the information on the sites listed here.
P.S: Check out our new natural supplement for animals, BioEqualizer. So much of your animal’s health is dependent on a strong immune system and a healthy diet and lifestyle may not be enough. Learn more about BioEqualizer.
To learn more about alternative health, subscribe to our blogs. For more free information Register for our Alternative Health Webinar Series!
Source: Alternative Health Concepts